Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I guess really I should have emphasized the a there... no one really carries the /h/ sound out when they scream... but I digress.
I. AM. SO. UNHAPPY. WITH. MONSTERPONY.
I took Faith (my 5 year old sister) & my birthmom out to the barn yesterday. I wasn't planning on having Faith ride, but she kept bugging me & since my birthmom is very experienced with horses I figured it would be okay. I saddled her up & just left her in her halter & leadrope to lead her around. She was being a stubborn little booger, but just lazy... not spooky. I was leading her around the arena & my birthmom was walking next to Faith in case she needed to pull her off. Good thing she was because seemingly out of NOWHERE she reared up, my birth mom pulled Faith off (she wasn't hurt, neither of them were thank GOD!) & her hoof came right down onto my shoulder. Awesome. Luckily it really doesn't hurt near as bad as I thought it would, so that's good. I was angry but brushed it off as a one time thing. But even after Faith was off she did it AGAIN as I was leading her back to the barn. So into the round pen she went for a nice long workout. I was horrified by her behavior... I really didn't think it would be an issue. Ugh! I'm half terrified to go out again tomorrow & see what new bug she's got up her butt. I love her, but sometimes I think I got more pony than I bargained for! Eeeek!

1 comment:

  1. Naughty, NAUGHTY PONY!! Is Denali e-mailing you again?? She's trying to give everyone bad ideas since she's can't right now.

    All kidding aside that's really scary!!

    ReplyDelete