Monday, July 19, 2010

Note to Self

I realize this is a blog, the intention of which is to be public. But it's late, I'm beyond exhausted, and my capacity for generating entertaining prose has all but burned itself alive... so mostly this is an entry to collect my thoughts and record how monster pony has progressed with training.

This week went okay, not as well as I would have liked but we really made progress toward the end. It had nothing to do with my trainer (Who is AMAZING if I haven't mentioned that already/enough) but monster pony's 'tude. She was being a snot and refusing to turn in to reverse. By the end however she was responding well and not turning her butt toward us. That being said as much as April has whacked her hiney, you'd think she'd have learned she can NOT not NOT not NOT NoOoOoOoTtTtT eat grass while lungeing... but nope. She continues to try. *sigh* I told April today she must be really stupid or really stubborn. I know she's not stupid... stubborn it is!

& that's all my weary brain can muster for this evening. Over & out.

No comments:

Post a Comment