Sunday, February 28, 2010

We're still alive

So monster pony & I are still alive and well. School/work/internship/thesis have had me SO busy I've had very little time to go out and ride. On the nights I do make it out it's usually getting too dark to tack up, so I've spent a lot of quality time grooming monster pony. She's getting better about standing still to be groomed when she's loose in her paddock now. She even let me pick up all four feet without running off. :) Although it seems like no matter how much I groom her, she's still NEVER clean. Not even a little bit.

*sigh* I can't wait until the Summer when I won't have class & all I have to do is go to work & play with my pony. Granted it will be 110 degrees... but I won't mind. I <3 her. I feel like I work work work for this horse I never even get to see anymore. Makes me a sad Becky. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment