Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good News

Well the vet came out today and didn't need to lance Cheyenne's lump. (thank GOD... I would have passed out.) He said he thinks it's just a lump of scar tissue from the shot & that it should go away on its own. PHEW! He also pulled her coggins and gave her ALL of her vaccines... for under $100... WIN!

She is still being a snot about trotting. I'm thinking about putting her in an english saddle to see if it's possibly a saddle fit issue/pain thing... although I'm fairly certain her saddle fits correctly & she's just being a lazy brat.

I noticed one of the horses out @ the barn was acting pretty colicky... so I'm hoping she's ok! When I went to look at her she was BLACK from rolling so much in the dirt & when I approached she would NOT stand, so I knew something was definitely wrong. Kris called her mom out and she was still out there last I checked, so fingers crossed everything will be a. o.k.!

No comments:

Post a Comment