Friday, April 23, 2010

Venting!

I wish I had started this blog at the very beginning, when I FIRST brought Cheyenne home. That way I could see the progress we made over time... because days like today I feel like we're back where we first started. I mean it's my own fault for not working with her enough... she's a baby! She needs constant attention & reinforcement. But I can't make hours in the day where they don't exist. So I'm doing the best I can for now. But Cheyenne was a TERROR today. Wouldn't stand still for her bath. Kept trying to run me over on our walk. Flipped out whenever a car went by, wouldn't stop when asked, tried to rear up (granted, a firetruck with it's sirens & lights had just zoomed by about a foot & a half away) She was OUT OF CONTROL. I love her. I do, I love her so much. But God I have to wonder what I got myself into some days adopting a wild mustang as my first horse. She sure is a handful. Lovely, but a handful!

No comments:

Post a Comment