Saturday, May 1, 2010

Update

Well, good/bad news. We didn't end up hauling Cheyenne today. I was just too stressed about the whole situation and didn't want to start off on a bad foot if she didn't load properly. She is super sensitive to energy & I know if I went out there stressed and anxious about her loading, chances are it wouldn't go well. So instead a lady from the barn she's at now is going to haul her for me Tuesday afternoon. I would have preferred the weekend because I am available 24/7 in case anything goes wrong, so fingers crossed it all goes well with the mid-week move. Otherwise, she's doing well. Brought her out some carrots today which she appreciated. Her dumb butt & the dumb mare next to her keep ripping out each others manes so now they both have these hideous bald patches of mane they've chewed out from each other. Fabulous. Gwahhhh! Why do horses do dumb things? lol Mane chewing, wood eating, what's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment